Worship Service Sundays: 10:30 am
The Senior Fellowship is:
- A ministry of Christian Fellowship dependent on Jesus Christ.
- A ministry of Christian Encouragement reinforcing the value of each individual to God.
- A ministry of Christian Friendship building positive, fulfilling relationships by following the servant example of Jesus.
- A ministry of Christian Compassion providing physical, emotional, and spiritual support as led and strengthened by the Holy Spirit.
- A ministry of Christian Outreach, not limiting our focus to members of the congregation, but responding to all people as we have the opportunity to share the love of Christ.
Just some of the things we do:
- Provide visitation to the in hospital, home-bound, or in a nursing home/assisted living or retirement facility.
- Provide physical needs and meet the transportation needs of seniors for appointments, hospital visits and spouse visitation (if hospitalized)
- Monthly luncheons and speakers or activities
- End-of-Life care
- Provide finances for recreation opportunities at the Nursing Home
To email the coordinators for more information;